GameSpot might get a fee from retail affords.
Season 10 of Fortnite: Battle Royale continues with one other new batch of challenges for Battle Move holders to finish. Week 7’s set is named Group Spirit, and because the title suggests, this week’s missions all contain teaming up with different gamers.
As regular, solely three challenges can be found from the outset, with further ones unlocking as you full them. This week’s missions are all pretty easy as well–none of them require visiting sure areas or searching down particular landmarks, though one problem has you utilizing the marking characteristic to spotlight three gadgets of various rarities. You’ll be able to see the total record of Week 7 challenges beneath.
As soon as you have cleared all seven of the usual Group Spirit challenges, you may unlock a set of Status ones. These are tougher variations of the common challenges, in order that they’ll require a bit extra work to finish, however every is likewise self-explanatory, so with slightly persistence it’s best to have the ability to clear them. Full sufficient challenges and you will be one other step nearer to unlocking the entire Season 10 Battle Move rewards.
Just a few weeks nonetheless stay in Season 10 of Fortnite, so there’s nonetheless a while to finish any weekly challenges from earlier within the season. When you need assistance mopping up any of these, we have gathered up all of our maps and guides for this season’s trickier missions in our full Fortnite Season 10 challenges roundup.
Forward of Week 7’s challenges, Epic rolled out Fortnite’s 10.30 replace. This week’s patch launched two extra Rift Zone locations–Moisty Palms and the returning Greasy Grove–as effectively as a brand new limited-time mode known as Knock City. Epic has additionally vaulted the Burst SMG and, as an alternative, introduced again the Tactical SMG. You’ll be able to learn the total patch notes on Epic’s web site.
Fortnite Week 7 Group Spirit Challenges
- Play matches with a buddy (3)
- Help teammates with eliminations (5)
- Pet a teammate’s pet (1)
- Heal a teammate with a Chug Splash in numerous matches (3)
- Mark an Unusual, Uncommon, and Epic merchandise
- Deal mixed harm along with your squad or duo (1,000)
- Revive a teammate in numerous matches (3)
- End prime 20 with a buddy (3)
- Help teammates with eliminations in a single match (5)
- Use a launchpad in squads or duos (1)
- Heal a teammate with a Cozy Campfire in numerous matches (3)
- Mark a chest, a protect merchandise, and therapeutic merchandise in a single match
- Deal mixed harm along with your squad or duo in a single match (1,000)
- Reboot a teammate (1)