In case your Twitter app retains crashing in your Android or iOS smartphone, check out these fast steps to repair it.
The Twitter for Android app is infamous for crashing on quite a lot of units. Final yr, Twitter acknowledged a problem and labored on a repair, however generally Twitter retains crashing it doesn’t matter what. When you’re experiencing issues with the app not loading or crashing upon opening it – listed below are a couple of fast fixes to strive.
1 – Replace the Twitter App
Test to see if there are any updates accessible for Twitter on the Google Play Retailer or the App Retailer. Typically an app replace can resolve any Twitter crashes that preserve occurring. Right here’s the best way to replace apps on each Android and iOS.
Replace Twitter App on Android
- Open the ‘Play Retailer‘ app.
- Faucet the three-bar menu on the high left.
- Open ‘My Apps & Video games‘ tab.
- Discover Twitter and press ‘Replace.’
- If it says ‘Open‘ as an alternative, the app is updated.
Replace Twitter App on iOS
- Open the ‘App Retailer.’
- Faucet your profile icon on the high of the display.
- Scroll to see pending updates and launch notes.
- Faucet ‘Replace‘ subsequent to Twitter to replace it.
- If there is no such thing as a ‘Replace’ button, Twitter is updated.
2 – Clear the Cache
Typically clearing the Twitter app’s cache may also help resolve points. On Android, you may clear the cache by following these steps for each Android and iOS.
Clearing Twitter Cache on Android
- Open the ‘Settings‘ app.
- Discover the ‘Apps‘ tab and choose it.
- Discover ‘Twitter‘ and choose it.
- Open the ‘Storage and cache‘ tab.
- Clear Storage and Cache to reset app.
Clearing Twitter Cache on iOS
- Open the Twitter app in your iOS gadget.
- Faucet in your profile icon within the higher left nook.
- Faucet on ‘Settings and Privateness‘ within the menu.
- Choose on ‘Information Utilization‘ beneath the ‘Common‘ menu.
- Choose ‘Media Storage‘ or ‘Net Storage‘ menu.
- Faucet ‘Clear Media Storage‘ or ‘Clear Net Storage.‘
- As soon as completed, each ought to present 0 KB utilization.
Clearing the cache for Twitter can reset any points it’s possible you’ll expertise. It resets all information and settings within the app, forcing you to register once more. This step may also clear different person settings like darkish mode.
3 – Uninstall and Re-install Twitter
When you’re nonetheless experiencing Twitter crashes after clearing the cache and updating the app – a recent set up could also be due. Deleting the app removes it from the cellphone, beginning with a recent copy downloaded from the App Retailer.
Uninstall Twitter on Android & iOS
If the Twitter app is on your property display, merely long-press on the icon. This may convey up an uninstall dialog on each Android and iOS. Select uninstall to fully delete the app out of your cellphone.
To re-install the app, navigate to the Play Retailer or the App Retailer and seek for Twitter. Re-download the app and sign-in to the recent app to see in case your crashes are resolved. Are you having bother re-installing the app in your gadget? You could have to check the available space in your cellphone.
- Open your gadget’s ‘Settings.’
- Faucet ‘Common.’
- Underneath ‘Utilization’, you may see how a lot reminiscence is out there.
- In case your gadget has lower than 130 MB of reminiscence accessible, it’s possible you’ll have to uninstall different apps to clear area.
- After getting extra space accessible, attempt to re-download Twitter and set up it.
4 – Reset Your Gadget
When you’re nonetheless experiencing Twitter app crashes on both Android or iOS, it’s possible you’ll have to manufacturing unit reset your gadget. This step is important in case you have an older Android smartphone or iOS gadget. When you plan on manufacturing unit resetting your gadget and you’ve got two-factor authentication enabled on any of your accounts, be sure to have backups.