The 2020 Australian PC Awards are lower than a month away, with the perfect merchandise throughout all main PC classes set to be introduced on April 3, 2020. The professional editorial groups at TechRadar, APC, TechLife and PC Gamer are all heads-down assessing the finalists, after which choosing the winners for the perfect of all the things over the previous yr.
However it’s you, the readers, that may finally resolve the evening’s largest prize: the winner of the Gold Award for Finest PC Firm of the 12 months. We would like to ask you to have your say and inform us which PC or tech firm impressed you most this previous yr? Which one happy you with its merchandise? Amazed you with its innovation?
So, do please VOTE NOW to assist recognise the corporate – and the folks behind it – that deserves this yr’s Gold Australian PC Award. And, by taking the time to vote and answering a easy query, you additionally stand to win a terrific prize due to Asus and Gigabyte!
Prize pack contents
As a particular thanks for taking the time to vote, we have now a beautiful prize pack for one among our voters. After you vote, you may be given the chance to enter the competitors by telling us what bit of substances or tech you are most enthusiastic about for this yr. The winner would be the entry that impresses us most with perception, appreciation of PC tech, and perhaps places a smile on our faces, too. (Please word that the judges determination is closing and no correspondence might be entered into. The winner might be notified by e-mail and introduced on-line on Monday, April 6, 2020.)
The prize pack accommodates the next goodies:
Aorus NVMe Gen4 SSD 500GB – Valued at AU$219
The World First PCIe 4.0×4 Controller, Phison PS5016-E16 controller, made by 28nm manufacturing technology. The advanced fabrication process ensures PS5016-E16 has enough compute power for ECC processing when adopting the latest 3D TLC NAND flash. PS5016-E16 also features eight NAND channels with 32 CE targets, DDR4 DRAM caching, and a PCIe 4.0×4 interface. As for features, the chip supports the NVMe 1.3 protocol, LDPC error correction, and Wear Levelling, Over-Provision technologies to improve reliability and durability of SSDs.
* Form Factor: M.2 2280
* Interface: PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
* Total Capacity: 500GB
* Sequential Read Speed: up to 5,000 MB/s
* Sequential Write speed: up to 2,500 MB/s
* Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies
* TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
* Fully Body Copper Heat Spreader
* Warranty: Limited 5-years
Super-stylish lightweight Asus ROG jacket – Valued at AU$129
ROG Asymmetry Windbreaker is a lightweight, packable jacket that’s specially designed for gamers traveling to LAN parties, esports events and regular jaunts.
* Made with 100% nylon for ultra-lightweight wear and ultimate comfort
* Packable into its own pocket for high portability
* Windproof and water-repellent for everyday weather protection
* Breathable material to keep your body at a comfortable temperature
* Reflective ROG logo and cybertext design to increase visibility at night
Asus ROG Ranger BP1502 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop Backpack – Valued at AU$129
The ROG BP1502G backpack have 16L capacity. It is designed for 15.6-inch laptops, featuring multiple compartments for additional accessories, built with army style bag edge protectors also include air mesh at the back for comfort. It’s Water-repellent and scratch-resistant: Durable exterior materials provide strong, stylish protection for both your notebook and accessories.
* 16L capacity
* Designed for 15.6-inch laptops
* Multiple compartments for additional accessories
* Army style bag edge protectors
* Air mesh at the back for comfort
* Separate upper compartment with three pockets
* Textured ROG zipper pulls